Ahuntsic Montreal neighbourhood map - art print
The Ahuntsic map is a collaboration between Karine Demers, owner of the Espace Flo store in Ahuntsic, and me. Our beloved neighbourhood didn't have its map yet so Karine came up with the idea and I drew it.
Ahuntsic people will recognize our iconic church, Fleury street small businesses and our animals: the geese, the wild turkeys and the coyotes!
- Sizes available:
- 8'' x 10''. (20.3 x 25.4 cm)
- 11'' x 14'' (27.9 x 35.6 cm)
- Gallery quality print from an original gouache painting
- Printed on archival matte paper (192g/m2)
- Carefully packaged in a cello sleeve and mailed in a sturdy, bend-proof envelope
- Frame not included
Espace Flo also sells t-shirts, crew-necks and tote-bags with our Ahuntsic's map in-store and online.
FREE SHIPPING in CANADA & the U.S.A. on all orders over $60 with promo code FREE60